Since Last Week
Chris and Rob have been doing this for two years. Two long years. Thanks to everyone who has been listening for any chunk of that time.
Episode #88. If you have anything you’d like us to look at, or any questions you’d like us to answer - use the links at the top of the web page at http://recycledelec.com. Follow us on Twitter @recycledelec @orbitingfrog and @chrislintott.
- Lessons from two years of podcasting: http://orbitingfrog.com/2013/09/03/lessons-from-two-years-of-podcasting/
- Elon Musk has become Tony Stark! http://boingboing.net/2013/09/06/spacexs-futuristic-rocket-de.html
- Stop pretending we aren’t living in the Space Age: http://io9.com/stop-pretending-we-arent-living-in-the-space-age-1249483666
- Did a flashlight light up the world’s fair?
- The mysterious smell of Moondust (Successful LADEE launch)
- Comet ISON is becoming visible: http://io9.com/how-to-spot-comet-ison-in-the-early-morning-sky-1250301611
- The coldest brown dwarfs aren’t that cold :
- Are planetary nebulae aligned?
- Make glowing Jelly: http://orbitingfrog.com/2013/09/07/how-to-make-glowing-jelly/
Audio content Copyright 2013 Chris Lintott and Robert Simpson. Many thanks to Oxford Press Office for recording space. Podcast Image courtesy of Flickr user bazik (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazik/395792175/).
1 Notes/ Hide
- unseenquantum reblogged this from recycledelectrons and added:
- recycledelectrons posted this