This is Chocolate
Chris and Rob discuss surfing on Mars, ZooCon 2013 and the prospect of a new Longitude Prize. Is the Solar System broken? Are LEGO going to release a Mars Curiosity set? One of those is correct…
Episode #80. If you have anything you’d like us to look at, or any questions you’d like us to answer - use the links at the top of the web page at http://recycledelec.com. Follow us on Twitter @recycledelec @orbitingfrog and @chrislintott.
- ZooCon 2013 in Oxford on Saturday June 22nd: http://zoocon2013-estw.eventbrite.co.uk/
- New ‘longitude prize’ http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22892443
- Is the solar system broken?http://muddycolors.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/todd-lockwood-curvilinear-perspective.html?m=1
- are there hovercraft on Mars? http://uanews.org/story/marks-on-martian-dunes-may-reveal-tracks-of-dry-ice-sleds
- Asteroids in the Service of humanity: http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.2678
- LEGO to release Mars Curisoity set: http://laughingsquid.com/lego-announces-mars-curiosity-rover-set)
- Uranus is being followed : http://www.agenciasinc.es/en/News/Three-centaurs-follow-Uranus-through-the-solar-system
Audio content Copyright 2013 Chris Lintott and Robert Simpson. Many thanks to Oxford Press Office for recording space. Podcast Image courtesy of Flickr user bazik (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazik/395792175/).