Chris T. Mas Lectures
Chris and Rob talk about supervolanoes, exoplanets and comets. We’re annoyed with the Royal Institution and happy that Curiosity is moving and drilling again.
Episode #78. If you have anything you’d like us to look at, or any questions you’d like us to answer - use the links at the top of the web page at http://recycledelec.com. Follow us on Twitter @recycledelec @orbitingfrog and @chrislintott.
- And the future of the Earth and Sun system: http://arxiv.org/abs/0801.4031
- Archive of Nearby Galaxies: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - ANGRR http://archive.stsci.edu/prepds/angrrr/
- Yellowstone Volcano: http://io9.com/what-will-really-happen-when-yellowstone-volcano-has-a-508274690
- Richat Structure: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap130519.html
- Curiosity is working again:
- Kepler’s greatest hits: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/11/kepler-telescopes-greatest-hits/?pid=5417
- Hubble spies ISON: http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/archive/releases/2013/14/image/a/format/web_print/
- Who invented clothes : http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/sifting-the-evidence/2013/may/20/who-invented-clothes-palaeolithic-archaeologist
Audio content Copyright 2013 Chris Lintott and Robert Simpson. Many thanks to Oxford Press Office for recording space. Podcast Image courtesy of Flickr user bazik (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazik/395792175/).