Chris is on a tropical island, while Rob remains in Oxford. But the podcast must go on and we discuss prime numbers. near-Earth asteroids and space monkeys.
Episode #67. If you have anything you’d like us to look at, or any questions you’d like us to answer - use the links at the top of the web page at http://recycledelec.com. Follow us on Twitter @recycledelec @orbitingfrog and @chrislintott.
- Twitter statistics: http://www.beevolve.com/twitter-statistics/
- Supertasters: http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/01/the-lab-accident-that-led-to-the-discovery-of-supertasters/272522/
- Iranian Space Monkey: http://boingboing.net/2013/02/04/mystery-iranian-space-monkey.html
- Moon Illusion: http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.2715
- Asteroid 2012 DA14 http://www.sen.com/news/asteroid-heads-for-closest-predicted-approach-to-earth.html
- Stargazing Oxford talks are online: http://www.podcasts.ox.ac.uk/series/stargazing
- iOS game: Spaceteam https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spaceteam/id570510529?mt=8
Audio content Copyright 2012 Chris Lintott and Robert Simpson. Many thanks to Oxford Press Office for recording space. Podcast Image courtesy of Flickr user bazik (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazik/395792175/).