Chain of Belugas
Chris narrowly avoids Sandy only to await a second storm. Rob is stormless… so far. We’re talking about the lack of methane on Marrrsss, more talking animals, and how to spot a rainbow on another planet.
Episode #54. If you have anything you’d like us to look at, or any questions you’d like us to answer - use the links at the top of the web page at http://recycledelec.com. Follow us on Twitter @recycledelec @orbitingfrog and @chrislintott.
- (No) methane on Mars: http://www.nature.com/news/nasa-rover-yet-to-find-methane-on-mars-1.11730
- Looking for the rainbow on exoplanets covered by liquid and icy water clouds http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.1293
- Cake Wrecks (courtesy of @vrooje) http://www.cakewrecks.com
- Spot the Station: http://spotthestation.nasa.gov
- The Elephant that speaks Korean: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20142858
Audio content Copyright 2012 Chris Lintott and Robert Simpson. Many thanks to Oxford Press Office for recording space. Podcast Image courtesy of Flickr user bazik (http://www.flickr.com/photos/bazik/395792175/). The image at the top of this entry is from io9 - which is awesome and you all should follow it.